Little Bird Creative Community
Little Bird Creative Community is a nonprofit endeavor created in rural Gypsum located in Eagle County, Colorado to offer all manner of artistic inspired outlets, focusing on culinary education.
We are hyper-focused on the food security issue in Eagle County and surrounding areas here in Colorado. Our commercial kitchen education programs, offerings and resources related to food, cooking, baking and preserving would focus the LBCC mission to address positive change and growth in our community.
By our efforts to equip community participants with the skills and knowledge needed to prepare healthy, nutritious meals for themselves and their families, thereby reducing food insecurity and promoting overall confidence, health and wellness. It is the desire of LBCC to create a space where community members can deepen their relationship with food and with each other.
- Nonprofit tackling food insecurity in Eagle County, Colorado and beyond!
- Our program, The Good Food Fund Colorado, addresses food insecurity, nurturing health, confidence, and community growth
- Initiative: Prepared meals donated to food pantries combat immediate food insecurity.
- Initiative: Subsidized cooking classes teach vital culinary skills, fostering self-sufficiency.
- Inclusive culinary education fostering confidence and skill-building